Thursday 9 February 2012

The Orange Ball Of Fire!


Was driving westward on my way to work early this morning. 
As the sun started to rise, I could see an orange glow in my rearview mirror and orange reflections in both sideview mirrors.
I tried to peek at the rising sun from the rearview mirror.
Ummmm.... wow!
But, of course, I still have to keep my eyes on the road.
So then I decided to stop and take the time for a good look.
After all, I still have plenty of time to spare.
When I got to the top of one of the hilly stretches on the highway, I pulled over and got out of my car.
What a great view!



Totally worth every minute it took to stop for this photo before continuing on my way to work.
And now, I am also feeling satisfied that I did take the time to stop after all.
If only more people would stop to smell the roses, you would get to enjoy beautiful sights like this!




No comments:

Post a Comment