Saturday 10 December 2011

The Siamese Cat....

It's been quite a while since I started feeding this cat. 

Yet, till today, I do not have a name for him, except for the fact that I refer to him as the Siamese Cat.  After all, he does not exactly belong to me and I don't think he belongs to anyone else either.  He probably goes around to various houses in the neighbourhood according to his whims. 

At least, that is what I think!

Anyway, after he has had his brunch at my place this morning, he went about his own business as usual.  But this time, I chanced upon him playing in the gutters and managed to get a snapshot of him.




After that, he decided to stay nearby and slept just outside of my door the rest of the day...



It is always nice to hear his greetings when he meows at me as I walk up the steps when I get home in the afternoons! 



No comments:

Post a Comment